- Invest in tank tops to wear under anything. That way you can be prepared for any weather.
- A couple cute tops. 3/4 sleeves. Something plaid. Denim. Flow-y peasant. Colorful henley’s.
- Vests. A perfect layering piece. Leather? Knit? Denim? Whatever you love.
- Scarves. Wrap a scarf around your neck and you have instant style. AND they keep you warm! Not sure how to style one…check out this idea.
- Sweater. A great cardigan or pullover is crucial. Pick a neutral color. Again…it’s a layer, not a defining piece.
- Buy yourself a pair of cute flats. Go neutral. Go leopard. Whatever.
- Ankle Boots. These are your perfect transition for fall. You will be wearing your tall boots for the next 6 months…don’t rush it…savor it. And short boots look fantastic with your jeans and leggings…as long as you are not wearing them as pants!!! Not sure of the bootie look? How about a pair of semi-combat boots? I love me my new Steve Maddens!
How about you? What are you wearing today? What’s your biggest struggle with fall fashion? Ask me!