There are a lot of words in my head. Words that want to come out. But they don’t know where they fit. I’m a jewelry artist. This is the blog on my jewelry page. I’m supposed to talk about jewelry. Right?
I’m supposed to talk about jewelry. Right?
So here in this blog. Do I give you jewelry or give you muffins? Do I talk about birthstones or depression? Do I share my heart or my passion?
Or can I do both? I wanted to attach a poll. But I don’t know how. Will you do me a favor and either leave a comment or send me an email.
Just choose one:
- Only write about jewelry. All jewelry. All the time.
- I want to hear your heart and your passion. I want your struggles and your recipes.
- How about a mix of both?
If you are here, reading this…you’ve stuck with me…since I’ve barely written in a year. But those words? The ones in my head and in my heart? They ache just like a new jewelry design. And I want to know what you think. I really do.
For today I’m giving you muffins.
- One. Because they are In.Sane. So good. (and completely sugar free)
- Two. Because I love cooking and baking and overall kitchen creating.
- Three. Because I want to share something with you and muffins seemed like a good place to start.
Now shoo. Go forth and bake AFTER you answer my question 🙂 *insert cheesy pleading smile*
Pumpkin Protein Muffins
sugar free protein packed muffins
- 1-1/2 cups almond meal flour
- 1/2 cup raw protein powder I used chocolate Shakeology
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp cacao powder
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp allspice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 large eggs
- 2 T olive oil
- 1/2 cup honey
Preheat the oven to 350 F.
Measure the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix together.
Add the pumpkin and eggs and whisk well.
Measure the olive oil and honey. Beat into the batter.
Line muffin tins with muffin liners or grease with cooking oil
Evenly distribute the batter between the 12 cups. Fill about 3/4 of the way full.
Sprinkle topping. Bake for 20-25 minutes.