Okay, so I’m fairly new to this whole blogging thing and this morning I was “tagged” and need to provide seven random things about myself. Not that you are interested, but apparently by “bloggers-law” I’m obligated! Maybe it will give you something to laugh about….but I promise not to make you spew coffee out onto your monitor. I’m just not that funny!
1. I never really learned to sit like a lady. I just can’t do it. Oh sure, I can put on an act and cross my legs all pretty like for appearances of course…but I need to sit on my legs or have them propped up. For instance, right now I’m “criss-cross applesauce” at my desk, and in a few minutes I’m sure one leg will be propped up on my computer cabinet above my head. Please, do not try to picture this, it’s not pretty.
2. I need coffee. Some of you might be saying right now, “we know you love coffee”…but this is more than a love…it’s an affair of sorts. It’s not just the flavor, it’s the warm mug, the steam that rises gently, the smell of the beans wafting through the air. Confession…I made my coffee last night before bed so all I would have to do is press the button this morning. I woke up several times in the night, beckoned by the smell. Really! I could hardly stand to wait for morning.
3. I love math.
4. I hate feet, all kinds shapes and sizes…except tiny newborn baby feet that smell like Johnson’s baby wash…they are irresistible!
5. I am secretly in love with Antonio Banderas. It’s not him…more his voice…oooooh that accent! And yes, my husband is very aware 🙂
6. I threw the javelin in college and I was 3rd in the nation for a NCAA Division 3 school. My best friend used to joke about me being to beat up any boy that came near.
And just know…I had really good aim too!
7. I secretly dream of having straight hair and a really nice butt! Again, an obsession I have to deal with on a regular basis.
So there’s my random thoughts about me. A part of the game is now to tag someone else…hmmmm, let’s see how about:
Helen (an amazing Etsy artist!)
ara133 (another Etsy artist…amazing photography!)